Saturday 9 November 2013

More Loki



While I should be working on a story, another update from me … please don’t tell the muse, though. I have finished a few stories and am working on more of them. Here a short overview:

Servant of Life (The Loki Files #6):

The sixth part of the Loki Files is done and awaiting editing. It includes nanites and a wedding.

In the Blood:

One of the alternate Loki stories I wrote in the meantime (or am still working on). In this story, Loki is older, the same age as Odin, but still a trickster and mischief-maker. I rather liked writing it, now it has to be edited.

Chained God:

A proof I still can write smut, as it were. Another Loki story, but this one is not told from Loki’s perspective. This one deals with Loki’s reputation as a womanizer (more so than In the Blood) and the change meeting a god can make in a woman. Like the other two, it is done, but not edited yet.

Living Conditions:

I just started this one. After fighting with the last smut scene in Chained God for a week (so not kidding here!), I was in the mood for another light-hearted story, something of a buddy movie in the style of Birth of Gods, so in this one, both Loki and Thor live on earth under the names Tom and Chris. It will take a while to finish now, only have two chapters done. Still, I like it.

Marriage Arrangements:

A love story of sorts. I might be packing the angst too tightly here, thought. I started the story before Chained Gods and am not 100% sure when and if I will finish it. If I do, Loki will marry a mortal Sigyn in this one.

Yet unnamed stories:

There are fragments of some much darker stories about Loki in my mind, too, but somehow I haven’t even started them yet. They’re just breeding for now and will hatch sometime in the future. Or not, it depends on the muse.

A lot of stuff to do here, I should try to find time for the editing as well, the three finished stories are good (well, my impression). That’s it for the moment, back to Tom and Chris.

No comments: