Saturday 16 April 2016

Knight Agency Update



An update on the Knight Agency and the Black Knight Agency (set in an alternate reality, but using the same characters). I’m currently still writing the first book of the Black Knight Agency, which is to be named “Criminal Ventures.” I’ve also finished the first edit of “Key Pieces,” three to four more will follow. I have worked out a schedule for the rest of 2016, too.

These are the release dates:

  • “Key Pieces”: middle to end of May 2016
  • “Crime Pays Sometimes”: middle to end of August 2016
  • “A Plague of Rogues”: middle to end of November 2016
  • “Criminal Ventures” (first Black Knight Agency novel): probably middle to end of February 2017

I might tighten the schedule, if sales are picking up and I see more interest.

The schedule as it is at the moment will allow me to keep ahead of releases while writing new novels and it will allow me to write other things as well. The expression “Dirty Thirty” comes to mind here.

I have ideas for both a fifth Knight Agency novel and a second Black Knight Agency novel running through my head and I know where “Criminal Ventures” is headed, too. Once I’m done with introducing the main characters, the turning point will come and things will change. It will be most fun to write and, I hope, to read as well.

I’m still alive and kicking and the only Writer’s Block I currently have is the one you’re reading at the moment. I hope to keep it that way.

No comments: