Wednesday 29 November 2017

"Death Dealer" has been released



The sixth volume of the Knight Agency, “Death Dealer,” has been released. Well, it’s going through the release process at various portals as I write this. As soon as I have links, they will be posted here and added to my website.

With “Death Dealer” on its way to the public, I’m now free again to continue writing. “Gold Diggers” (working title) is Jane’s next outing and will include some interesting stuff. I already know that much. I’m also toying with putting a few scenes which will never make it to a book (because they have the wrong POV or are simply impossible in Jane’s reality) either here or on Deviant Art (or both, what do I have that account for, after all? I can’t draw good enough to publish any visual art). We’ll see what comes of it. Writing them might actually be a good way to get back into Jane’s world after the Magpies and the month of editing.

Remember you can also see stuff by me on my FB author page and, by now, some strange conversations with my characters on Twitter.

“Death Dealer” has reached release, I’m so glad it will be until February before I have to go back to editing.

No comments: