Wednesday 4 November 2009

Hello out there!

Well, I have to face it: I wasn’t born to write soap operas. So I’ve finally buried “Surely not Barbie’s Diary” and decided to write a blog dedicated to my main occupation (outside work and downright surviving). This it is!


I have written about writing in my main blog before, but never much and rarely in details. My main blog (doesn’t it just sound great, pretending you’re actually important enough to have more than one blog?) is dedicated to what’s going on in my head. This blog will be dedicated to what I actually write down – and how I struggle with it every now and then.


I have always liked telling stories, even before I was old enough to actually write them down. I guess it comes with a creative imagination running amok regularly. And that’s not putting it nicely – I really mean ‘amok’ as ‘run for your lives, he’s shooting everyone in sight!’-amok. Sometimes it gets the best of me, but most of the time I make the best of it.


So what can you, provided there is a ‘you,’ expect from this blog?

Ramblings about things like writer’s block or the muses hiding out of sight, thoughts about my work, meditations on writing as a such.


I hope you will enjoy this blog, whoever you are and wherever you are…

No comments: