Monday 30 October 2017

Update



Here is another update for my work. Finally, “One for Sorrow,” originally known as “The Dresden Collier,” has been finished. It will, most likely be released in May or August next year (depending on when and how I will release the first volume of “John Stanton - Agent of the Crown”). In November, I will be editing “Death Dealer,” the sixth Knight Agency novel and novel #7, current work title “Grave Diggers,”  will be started in December (or a little earlier, depending on my progress with editing “Death Dealer”).
In addition to my ‘official’ work under the name Cay Reet, I am also working or releasing my first Erotica, which will be published under a different, yet to be disclosed name. November or December might mark the release of the first of them, “Damsel in no Distress.”

My current publishing schedule looks like this:


  • “Death Dealer” - November 2017
  • “Going Legal” - February 2018
  • “One for Sorrow” - May 2018 (or August 2018)
  • “John Stanton - Agent of the Crown Vol. 1” - August 2018 (or May 2018)


Other projects in the back of my mind are some novellas (John Stanton will also be a collection of three novellas) and a ‘not-cinematic’ universe of one kind. But those are not even written or started yet, so I will not even try to give a publishing date for them. Let’s say I dived into pulp for a bit and there might be new stuff coming out of that, too.

My website is up and about again, now as a Google Site and not under Quittersink.com. I’m still trying to figure out how to get that to work from one end.

I am trying to be more regular when posting information on FB, so following my author’s page there might also be a good idea.

In addition, I have revived my Twitter account and tweet little conversations with my characters there under the hashtag #charactersaredifficult.

I also have plans to post more in this blog again, but who knows how that will work out? Things are moving and I try to get them all to work out.

No comments: